- This event has passed.
coffee & conversation | Hennepin County 101
November 16 @ 7:30 am - 8:45 am
Hennepin County has a significant interest in making sure Downtown Minneapolis is a vibrant economic and recreational center.
Nearly 6,600 county employees work downtown, serving all who live, work and do business here. With nearly 6.8 million square feet of owned and leased space downtown, the county recently expanded its presence with the purchase of the Thrivent building and opening of the Hennepin Healthcare Clinic and Specialty Center.
Learn more about past, present and future efforts, including:
- Investing in Target Field and Target Field Station
- Activating public spaces through Go Outside with Hennepin County events
- Reducing disparities
- Recruiting a diverse, talented workforce
- Jennifer DeCubellis, Deputy County Administrator – Human Services
- David Hough, County Administrator
- Peter McLaughlin, District 4 Commissioner
- Mark Thompson, Assistant County Administrator – Public Safety
register here: https://www.mplsdowntown.com/registration181116/