the mpls chamber held another Good Morning Minneapolis event on friday and had a great turnout. Expert speakers included Andrew Owen, Director, Accessibility Observatory Center for Transportation Studies, U of M; Max Musicant, Founder and Principal. The Musicant Group; Paul Schroeder, CEO, HOURCAR; Ethan Fawley, Executive Director, Our Streets MPLS; and Bill Dossett, Executive Director, Nice Ride. These experts discussed the latest in shared mobility, changes in the bike culture and the need for accessibility and placemaking.
- Quarterly Forum highlights future of retail in downtown mpls
- Holidazzle kicks off 2018 season in Loring Park on Friday, November 23
- 7 mdc members named to Forbes Global 2000 list
- photos: good morning minneapolis focused on hospitality
- Mpls Big Build wins IDA Downtown Achievement Award Recognizing Excellence in Urban Place Management