the mpls chamber held another Good Morning Minneapolis event on friday and had a great turnout. Expert speakers included Andrew Owen, Director, Accessibility Observatory Center for Transportation Studies, U of M; Max Musicant, Founder and Principal. The Musicant Group; Paul Schroeder, CEO, HOURCAR; Ethan Fawley, Executive Director, Our Streets MPLS; and Bill Dossett, Executive Director, Nice Ride. These experts discussed the latest in shared mobility, changes in the bike culture and the need for accessibility and placemaking.
- mpls downtown council hosts coffee and conversation discussion focused on Minnesota Film & TV
- The Melting Pot announces a love affair with grilling
- ARTCRANK returns to downtown mpls, takes place Saturday, October 13 at IDS Center
- mpls downtown council hosts “healthy hour” presentation at new YMCA
- AT&T invests nearly $375M over 3-year period to boost local networks in MN