The mpls downtown council and the Mpls Downtown Improvement District rolled out the first Nicollet Makers Market of the summer today. There was great weather all day, and the lunch hour crowd took over the sidewalk to take in the unique craft market featuring handmade goods from local artists. Join the fun on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 10:30 am-2:30 pm through October. Visit www.onnicollet.com/events for more information.
- Ignite 2018 marketing conference to focus on trust in today’s consumer journey
- mdc hosts annual Most Epic Family Day at Target Field Station
- DID pop-up hosts annual National Night Out kickoff event
- mpls downtown council 2025 plan quarterly forum on Tuesday focused on intersection of inclusivity
- Joint Beats collaboration highlighted at annual National Night Out Kickoff event in downtown Minneapolis