Film and TV production is a growth industry, with advancing technologies like streaming services spurring increased production world-wide. Minnesota Film & TV works to promote, support and expand production in the state. Executive director Melodie Bahan was joined by Heidi Habben, President of CRASH+SUES, and Craig Rice, award winning filmmaker, for coffee and conversation about film and TV production, where they discussed how production contributes to Minnesota’s economy and what Minnesota can do to become more competitive. It was a fascinating and engaging discussion, and one that we plan to revisit in early 2019!
- mpls downtown council hosts coffee and conversation discussion focused on Minnesota Film & TV
- The Melting Pot announces a love affair with grilling
- ARTCRANK returns to downtown mpls, takes place Saturday, October 13 at IDS Center
- mpls downtown council hosts “healthy hour” presentation at new YMCA
- AT&T invests nearly $375M over 3-year period to boost local networks in MN