The mpls downtown council hosted their first outdoor trivia night of the summer last night and there was a record turnout. The teams all had a lot of fun competing for awesome prizes, including: 4 Twins Tickets and prize packages from Fulton Brewing and Sociable Cider Werks. It was a close game all the way until the end, when a tie-breaking question was needed to decide the winner. We look forward to seeing everyone at our next outdoor trivia night at Target Field Station on June 26.
- Ignite 2018 marketing conference to focus on trust in today’s consumer journey
- mdc hosts annual Most Epic Family Day at Target Field Station
- DID pop-up hosts annual National Night Out kickoff event
- mpls downtown council 2025 plan quarterly forum on Tuesday focused on intersection of inclusivity
- Joint Beats collaboration highlighted at annual National Night Out Kickoff event in downtown Minneapolis