The mpls downtown council hosted their first outdoor trivia night of the summer last night and there was a record turnout. The teams all had a lot of fun competing for awesome prizes, including: 4 Twins Tickets and prize packages from Fulton Brewing and Sociable Cider Werks. It was a close game all the way until the end, when a tie-breaking question was needed to decide the winner. We look forward to seeing everyone at our next outdoor trivia night at Target Field Station on June 26.
- New Name Announced for Augustana Care and Elim Care as They Join Together
- Chameleon Consortium working to provide opportunities downtown for diverse small businesses
- Quarterly Forum highlights future of retail in downtown mpls
- Holidazzle kicks off 2018 season in Loring Park on Friday, November 23
- 7 mdc members named to Forbes Global 2000 list