Super Bowl Live along Nicollet between 5th Street and 12th Street offers free activities and events for all ages, including concerts, food, giveaways, photo opportunities, games, and more. Here are a few photos from Super Bowl Live taken throughout the first week. Stop by downtown Minneapolis this weekend to take in the festivities before the Big Game.
- Quarterly Forum highlights future of retail in downtown mpls
- Holidazzle kicks off 2018 season in Loring Park on Friday, November 23
- 7 mdc members named to Forbes Global 2000 list
- photos: good morning minneapolis focused on hospitality
- Mpls Big Build wins IDA Downtown Achievement Award Recognizing Excellence in Urban Place Management