Members of the public and private sectors gathered on Monday in the Young-Quinlan building skyway overlooking Nicollet to celebrate the completion of the Nicollet Project and to thank city and state officials who helped make the project possible. Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, U.S. Bank’s David Wright, The Local’s Peter Killen and Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee’s Maureen Bausch all spoke on behalf of the project and what it means to the heart of downtown Minneapolis as city officials and state senate and representatives took part. Click through the images above to see some of the sights from the Nicollet gathering in downtown Minneapolis.
- Ignite 2018 marketing conference to focus on trust in today’s consumer journey
- mdc hosts annual Most Epic Family Day at Target Field Station
- DID pop-up hosts annual National Night Out kickoff event
- mpls downtown council 2025 plan quarterly forum on Tuesday focused on intersection of inclusivity
- Joint Beats collaboration highlighted at annual National Night Out Kickoff event in downtown Minneapolis