Members of the public and private sectors gathered on Monday in the Young-Quinlan building skyway overlooking Nicollet to celebrate the completion of the Nicollet Project and to thank city and state officials who helped make the project possible. Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, U.S. Bank’s David Wright, The Local’s Peter Killen and Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee’s Maureen Bausch all spoke on behalf of the project and what it means to the heart of downtown Minneapolis as city officials and state senate and representatives took part. Click through the images above to see some of the sights from the Nicollet gathering in downtown Minneapolis.
- Mpls DID opens pop-up satellite office on Nicollet
- quarterly forum highlights greening’s impact on the 2025 plan
- photos: explore downtown living offers new perspective on life in the heart of the city
- Springtacular brings community together #OnNicollet
- Nicollet Springtacular event set for Wednesday, May 23 #OnNicollet