Members of the public and private sectors gathered on Monday in the Young-Quinlan building skyway overlooking Nicollet to celebrate the completion of the Nicollet Project and to thank city and state officials who helped make the project possible. Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, U.S. Bank’s David Wright, The Local’s Peter Killen and Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee’s Maureen Bausch all spoke on behalf of the project and what it means to the heart of downtown Minneapolis as city officials and state senate and representatives took part. Click through the images above to see some of the sights from the Nicollet gathering in downtown Minneapolis.
- Quarterly Forum highlights future of retail in downtown mpls
- Holidazzle kicks off 2018 season in Loring Park on Friday, November 23
- 7 mdc members named to Forbes Global 2000 list
- photos: good morning minneapolis focused on hospitality
- Mpls Big Build wins IDA Downtown Achievement Award Recognizing Excellence in Urban Place Management