Members of the public and private sectors gathered on Monday in the Young-Quinlan building skyway overlooking Nicollet to celebrate the completion of the Nicollet Project and to thank city and state officials who helped make the project possible. Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, U.S. Bank’s David Wright, The Local’s Peter Killen and Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee’s Maureen Bausch all spoke on behalf of the project and what it means to the heart of downtown Minneapolis as city officials and state senate and representatives took part. Click through the images above to see some of the sights from the Nicollet gathering in downtown Minneapolis.
- Laura Day announced as mpls downtown council and Mpls Downtown Improvement District board chair
- be part of our mpls downtown council membership
- mdc member AT&T to make mobile 5G a reality in mpls
- mpls downtown council holds successful and memorable annual meeting
- Great Northern Concert rocks Nicollet