The mdc, in partnership with Meet Minneapolis and the Mississippi Park Connection, hosted a summer social last night on the Mississippi River at the St. Anthony Falls Visitor Center. The event featured tours of the Lock & Dam with National Park Service Rangers, a walk on the lock wall, panoramic views of the falls, and an opportunity to discover the history and impact of the area. Thanks to everyone who came out!
- mpls downtown council hosts coffee and conversation discussion focused on Minnesota Film & TV
- The Melting Pot announces a love affair with grilling
- ARTCRANK returns to downtown mpls, takes place Saturday, October 13 at IDS Center
- mpls downtown council hosts “healthy hour” presentation at new YMCA
- AT&T invests nearly $375M over 3-year period to boost local networks in MN