The mdc, in partnership with Meet Minneapolis and the Mississippi Park Connection, hosted a summer social last night on the Mississippi River at the St. Anthony Falls Visitor Center. The event featured tours of the Lock & Dam with National Park Service Rangers, a walk on the lock wall, panoramic views of the falls, and an opportunity to discover the history and impact of the area. Thanks to everyone who came out!
- Quarterly Forum highlights future of retail in downtown mpls
- Holidazzle kicks off 2018 season in Loring Park on Friday, November 23
- 7 mdc members named to Forbes Global 2000 list
- photos: good morning minneapolis focused on hospitality
- Mpls Big Build wins IDA Downtown Achievement Award Recognizing Excellence in Urban Place Management