The mdc, in partnership with Meet Minneapolis and the Mississippi Park Connection, hosted a summer social last night on the Mississippi River at the St. Anthony Falls Visitor Center. The event featured tours of the Lock & Dam with National Park Service Rangers, a walk on the lock wall, panoramic views of the falls, and an opportunity to discover the history and impact of the area. Thanks to everyone who came out!
- Laura Day announced as mpls downtown council and Mpls Downtown Improvement District board chair
- be part of our mpls downtown council membership
- mdc member AT&T to make mobile 5G a reality in mpls
- mpls downtown council holds successful and memorable annual meeting
- Great Northern Concert rocks Nicollet