The first Winter Open Streets took place on Saturday, December 16 in downtown Mpls along Nicollet from 5th Street to Grant Street and on Grant Street from Nicollet to Loring Park. Open Streets is an annual summer tradition, and the event offered a chance to see downtown in the winter while leading into Holidazzle. Here are a few photos from the event.
- Chameleon Consortium working to provide opportunities downtown for diverse small businesses
- Quarterly Forum highlights future of retail in downtown mpls
- Holidazzle kicks off 2018 season in Loring Park on Friday, November 23
- 7 mdc members named to Forbes Global 2000 list
- photos: good morning minneapolis focused on hospitality