The first Winter Open Streets took place on Saturday, December 16 in downtown Mpls along Nicollet from 5th Street to Grant Street and on Grant Street from Nicollet to Loring Park. Open Streets is an annual summer tradition, and the event offered a chance to see downtown in the winter while leading into Holidazzle. Here are a few photos from the event.
- mpls downtown council hosts coffee and conversation discussion focused on Minnesota Film & TV
- The Melting Pot announces a love affair with grilling
- ARTCRANK returns to downtown mpls, takes place Saturday, October 13 at IDS Center
- mpls downtown council hosts “healthy hour” presentation at new YMCA
- AT&T invests nearly $375M over 3-year period to boost local networks in MN