The first Winter Open Streets took place on Saturday, December 16 in downtown Mpls along Nicollet from 5th Street to Grant Street and on Grant Street from Nicollet to Loring Park. Open Streets is an annual summer tradition, and the event offered a chance to see downtown in the winter while leading into Holidazzle. Here are a few photos from the event.
- photos: Hennepin Health’s Medical Clinic and Specialty Center ribbon cutting
- member forum with east town business partnership: first look at the new Hennepin Medical Clinic and Specialty Center
- YMCA in downtown Minneapolis holds ribbon cutting in Gaviidae Common
- photos: happy hour presentation — designing for your brand
- Mpls Final Four hosts hand-off event with MN Super Bowl Host Committee